[StBernard] Sheriff's Race

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 7 19:23:53 EDT 2007

I don't know the difference between a field agent for the FBI or paper
pusher for the FBI, but if my memory serves me correctly Barry worked for
the FBI. I saw him on TV several times when murders were involved and
evidence was being collected. One that comes to mind is the little
Easterling girl that was kidnapped and murdered by a guy named Stogner, who
had ties to St. Bernard. All of this is if I'm remembering correctly, it's
been years.

Laurie