[StBernard] Bobby Jindal - Above the Law, Below the table.

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 8 21:53:30 EDT 2007

Jer,

I would be shocked if Walter knew any of this until it made the media. I
can't believe you're implying that. There are plenty enough kooks in the
world doing absurd thing all on their own accord. Their actions do not need
to be attributed to a particular candidate. I'm sure most Bush haters
aren't demonstrating because Hillary asked them to do it. Just the mere
irrational hatred of a candidate or public figure is enough to make some
kooks do strange things or even commit violent acts.

John Scurich