[StBernard] Sheriff's Race

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 9 23:11:55 EDT 2007

Laurie,

I could be wrong, but if Bernadas is elected sheriff it will be the first
time in St. Bernard parish history that we elect someone sheriff that
actually has law enforcement experience and background. Stephens was the
CAO of the parish when he was elected, and prior to that the Rowleys and Dr.
Trist did not come from a police or legal background.

In the very least this is going to get very interesting.

John Scurich