[StBernard] The Fixer: La. governor's candidate Boasso runs as a problem

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 16 11:22:12 EDT 2007

J-i-m: "No, no no Westley. You, as listowner, MUST spend time on your own
to go out
and find positive articles/news on Jindal. For every article submitted to
you for another candidate by a subscriber of the list you must find an
equally positive article for Bobby. --Jim"

Here, Jim, I found one <laugh>..:

REGISTERED YET? Bobby Jindal for Governor!

Team Jindal:

We only have SIX MORE DAYS until the voter registration deadline. Now is the
time. Contact your children, college friends, long lost uncle, or traveling
neighbor, anyone you can and remind them to register to vote. Click here to
send them a personal reminder eCard --

http://www.bobbyjindal.com/action_center/send_ecard.aspx

straight from you today.

This election, we have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to take back our state.
Bringing Louisiana the fresh start we need requires you to take action!
Don't forget to register to vote before the September 19th deadline -- next
Wednesday.

Additionally, I have included a recent Wall Street Journal article that
includes a great interview with Bobby and a national view of just how
important this election really is for the future of our state.
http://www.bobbyjindal.com/docs/articles/IN-CASE-YOU-MISSED-IT-In-Katrinas-W
ake.html

I have also included a link to a recent Monroe News Star editorial
highlighting the importance of Bobby's detailed plan to crack down on the
crime that plagues too many of our Louisiana communities.
http://www.bobbyjindal.com/docs/articles/IN-CASE-YOU-MISSED-IT-Getting-tough
---Whats-the-plan.html

Thank you again for your continuing support and please don't forget to
remind all your friends and family to register to vote before the September
19th deadline.

Timmy Teepell
Campaign Manager
Bobby Jindal 2007