[StBernard] For the Parish President<br>

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 16 11:22:46 EDT 2007

I SAW MR Junior at the Chalmette High vs Holy Cross Game. He stood on the
Chalmette High Side !! Gotta pull for the hometeam !! BUT there were
Bernardians wearing interesting Tshirts showing support for ALL (the
neighborhood rivals...at it again....or something to that effect). Wonder
WHO could unite us all for a common good like that ??

sjk