[StBernard] The Fixer: La. governor's candidate Boasso runs as a problem so...

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 17 22:13:46 EDT 2007

"jER, Why dont you go out and find some positive articles on all the
possible
Governor canidates and send to Wes I am sure he will publish these for
you...Not many positive articles are out there., only ab"

***Jer Responds: Now Abbie, we all know that Mr. Jindal is miles ahead of
his competition in support of his beloved Louisiana. Isn't THAT what the
position of LA governor is all about? There are thousands of journals
support for Mr. Jindal. Now, if we include the "extremist liberal press",
that's thousands more in exception that the liberals want their liberal
governor-hopeful, Mr. Boasso and the conservatives want their Louisiana
hopeful, Mr. Jindal in positive lighting. Obviously, you've been reading the
liberal mags (and TV Ads) and soiled toilet papers <chuckle>.

--jer--