[StBernard] Katrina Video

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 17 22:15:45 EDT 2007

Westley,
Just receceived this. Didn't see it before either. jd

Yea, the Guerra video, Pam and Fabian. Great people. Amazing footage.
There is another one ,the Vaccarella video, which starts with the man saying
'we survived another one' while still on the bottom floor, dry, in the
house. not for long.
Just watched them again recently and got tears in my eyes again, for both of
those videos.

Gaby
To live only for some future goal is shallow.
It's the sides of the mountain that sustain life, not the top.

-Robert M. Pirsig