[StBernard] Sheriff's Race

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 17 22:21:43 EDT 2007

SJK,

Keep sending your concerns and I will keep working on them like the weigh
station that we were successful in shutting down as a partnership with the
concerned residents.

By the way- thanks for noticing the T-shirts at the game Friday- sorry I did
not see you, I would have given one to you.

God Bless,
Craig