[StBernard] comments to people about the video from Lexington place

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 20 21:37:38 EDT 2007

SS,

I'm not sure of what you are referring to about closing our Louisiana
borders, but if you are talking about closing the MRGO, I am willing to pay

whatever I have to pay or do without gas at all to save one life. No port
is worth what we went through or will go through in the future if MRGO is
allowed to stay open. I will walk or ride a bike, and stay home and burn
wood for heat before giving up one life.

Laurie