[StBernard] For Craig

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 20 21:38:12 EDT 2007

Craig,

I went to your web sight today and you are even more wonderful and more of a

hero for us than I even realized. I thought highly of you before, but
now......Geez!! I would like to know if you know what is the probablity
that FEMA will extend flood debris pick up in St. Bernard and if you think
they will extend it, when might pick ups start again?

Laurie