[StBernard] Goings on in Jena LA

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 22 21:21:07 EDT 2007

Now to the crux of the question asked, Jim:

..Question asked at an assembly, Can anyone/blacks sit under the White Tree?
(as of this statement, the old-fashioned $hi*stirrer question hits the light
of day, because who in their right mind wants to act innocent enough as to
ask this question. Shouldn't it have been, I want to sit under the sprawling
limbs of the tree in the corner of the yard. It's indeed a magnificent work
of God and it inspires all who embraces it's beauty!"

Of course, this will instigate. And I wouldn't want to enter an all-black
bar room at 2 a.m. in the morning knowing I wouldn't be able to walk away
once I enter the building. Now, once that remark gets around that one race
(and yes, it could have been gangs in this equation as well, with the Black
Cat Gang wanting to muscle-in on the Spanish Flys Gang. Territorial space
invasion. Turf so to speak and turf does happen interracially as well in
their own communities where gangs are concerned.).

Once seated, the alarm goes off that "forced integration is in motion" and
people MUST sit and talk to one another. (This happens with the strong Jock
guys not wanting to mix with Computer Nerds or Cheer leaders gathering in
their own "clique" by avoiding the studious gals. (In my day, we had the
Frats and the Pits). Social scenes are like this. They gather like-groups
together which have commonality to each other.

Ok, now. A rope or 3 hangs from the trees. This to the negro culture,
historically, brought about Jim Crow laws/segregation/hangings that blacks
say are offensive (we doubt that 17 year olds have ever faced Jim Crow
experiences). Given that, putting up rope is not a good idea if one wants to
avoid word exchanges.

Fast-forward to late last year (Dec) when a student and a female
accompanying him was blind-sided and slammed to the ground and feet became
deadly weapons. Now, there is assault and battery and a planned maiming
(which lead to the attempted murder/manslaughter charges). (oh,
occasionally other little incidents occurred such as a beer bottle thrown,
and etc. which got little attention) towards the Caucasian American (after 3
months since Aug., 2006) was the subject for which all hell broke loose.
(and he wasn't the one who hung the symbolic noose).

Kids were suspended (those whites who was caught with their "prank" of
hanging the rope <again, without a neck in it) and those who got expelled
(arrested for the physical crime) and court went on.

Once the story broke the internet, Reverends and talk show hosts loved to
talk about it, because the excitement of the 60's civil right movement
stimulated their mindsets into beginning an even greater one for the 21st
century. (don't they know that when one culture propagates that another one
must diminish?)>

TV shows and liberal media love the attention (at the expense of innocent
town dwellers), and Marches were planned to Free the Jena Six!. (Let's
forget about the victim (whether innocent or guilty in word-exchange, etc.)
and move on to protests in other states (not excluding Washington, DC who
does love a good march and assembly away from work, (perhaps the unemployed,
cardboard box dwellers looking for the best free meal that year?, etc.).

Exhibited at CNN (quite a liberality of joining "good causes" to the
disparity of denigrating the town of Jena) were exhibitions that would make
the frame-makers of our Democracy cringe in the guise of "free-speech":

--American flags turned upside down, carried by marcher's 7 year olds
(skipped school?) who hasn't a clue what's goin' on (unless
brain-washed/propaganda-filled by men who may or may not have had any role
in the child's life by the child's mother).
--African flags waving proudly. (Say, does which flag is which as Africa has
many countries? Is there a unified/common flag favored by one continent
<black/red?Green? oh, well.
--Black power signs (fist clenched in defiance (ala a "power to da people"
symbolism to catch the attention of whites and non-Africans' Americans?
--Cursing white folks feverishly (probably with words that haven't been
posted in Websters) and aimed at our entire country's non-blacks. Angry,
defiant, bitter, hate-ful--geez, I haven't seen this much arrogance since
the British burned the white house (which, by the way couldn't have been
more than a mile or two in eyeshot of the D.C. rally, but protected by
bigger guns that many of the crowd may or may not have been sporting)..
--Who picked up the trash?

BTW, some stupid 'yokel" decided he'd get 16 yr. old drunk on Friday and
sport his own rope on the back of his pickup truck and involve his day whom
he he claimed was a KKK dude. Geez, did he also get his smarts from his
dad?

Well, that's the story in a nutshell as I've heard it or understand it. Now
that the "hanging tree" has been cut down, why not a statue to the Reverend
Al Sharpton (another $hi%stirrer) who's made quite a nice living for himself
in the name of Christianity and brotherhood. Hey, imagine old Al getting a
statue of his own, if not there then some day? <G>

When I was young, people got along. Now that I'm older--some people get
along, some people cannot get along and still others don't know what to do
with the time and grace given to them by the Almighty.

Not about to scour for reference, but Google any subject you'd like to
witness and you'll read forever on this hideous and distasteful topic.

---jer---