[StBernard] For Craig

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 22 22:10:31 EDT 2007

Craig,

I can do this myself to save you the trouble. In my neighborhood I have many
small piles and a few big ones (those keep getting things added to them).
I'm going to drive around and write down all the addresses and phone them
in. Recently when I called URG there was an answereing machine so I left a
message and did not get a call back. Then I called complaints. The lady
there said fema had stopped debris pick up for now and I could call another
number and get it reported on a waiting list or just wait until pick up
starts again if St. Bernard gets the approval it had requested. So I will
just call complaints and get on the waiting list. Thank you.

I also watched your DVD. Your family is large and beautiful! I was
impressed by your ideas, your vision, and your plan for making things happen
in St. Bernard. A big change from Jr. If anyone has not watched the DVD,
you should, it is very informative.

Laurie

> Hey Laurie,

> thanks for your kind words but I think it is more of being called to

respond

> when I have the opportunity to- it is certainly all of us who will make

> things happen.

> on the debris issue- I do believe it will be extended and actually the

> interpretation currently is on a case by case basis but in practical terms

> it is not happening. Send me a specific spot so that it can at least be

> forwarded to the public works department so that if in-house workers can

get