[StBernard] Does Bobby Have Any Shame? but please allow him acallfor a ride home???

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 22 22:12:01 EDT 2007

Westley,

I thought the same thing you did about the man in the nursing home. If his
benefits were about to run out and he was going to be discharged, why didn't
the nursing home call his next of kin to come and get him or make other
arrangements for him? Bobby Jindal didn't go to the nursing home and take
him out of his bed and bring him out to the street in person. I think it
was the nursing homes responsibility to their patient to make sure his
family knew what was going to happen and to discharge him to someone and not
just put him out on the street. Maybe they did tell the sister and she
didn't come. They still should not have put him out if that was the case.
If that is what happened, she should have went and got her brother and then
sued later to get his benefits back. She did do that part.

Laurie