[StBernard] Does Bobby Have Any Shame?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 22 22:39:52 EDT 2007

Wendy,

The marvel of our U.S. Constitution is while Congress might try to dictate
where monies go to which departments and project, in the end is the Prez who
signs off on the How Much and the bottom line figure. If the President does
not like the amount of the budget or how funds are being allocated, he
simply stamps his veto and sends it back to the fools on the hill - capitol
hill that is. That's why President Truman used to like saying the "buck
stops here" on his desk.

John