[StBernard] Sheriff's Race - Crime

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 30 15:54:26 EDT 2007

Gaby, how did you get so knowledgeable at your early age? It is so rare to
see such wisdom in youth and it takes so many years of pain and suffering to
achieve wisdom. Indeed, it is God's gift to the aged and His divine plan
aimed at making it such. This plan is to make us less powerful as by the
time we get old enough to be wise, it's time to check out. That's why much
of the reckless attitudes and behaviors/lifestyles are stifled when we are
youths.

We learn though disappointments, failures and underachieving. To date, I
have found few that are both youthful and wise because as mentioned risk
taking youths do not take into account all the virtues necessary to be
brought into God's consciousness. Yes, there are those who are faithful to
the Lord's word, but those that do have done so because of their trust and
love for their Maker.

Those who have achieved age and thus God's gift of wisdom accordingly--can
now give back to those less fortunate, whether it be knowledge,
consideration/caring and assistance to those not-having attained the gift.

--When I was a youth, my only concern was where my next meal can be
attained. Now that I'm older, I want to share that gift of love with those
less fortunate. I find this special, laced with wisdom.

--jer--

Laurie, "God Made Homosexuals homosexual" --SJK

And then there are diabetics who dont have to eat sugar, alcoholics who dont
have to drink, and pedophiles who dont have to abuse kids.
God loves all mankind, but detests certain acts.
I dont think it is the 'being' that is being rejected by people but their
acts as they seem offensive to many.

It is more a matter of the actions, are they sin or not? Hmmmmmmmmm.

Gaby