[StBernard] Parish med facility/Meraux Land?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 2 18:07:06 EDT 2007

Thanks Craig for the information.

I'm really pissed off that someone or some group is using this as a
political issue. I hope you will be in a position soon to name some names.
There should be no secrecy when it comes to this issue.

As I said, I understood earlier that the Foundation was going to donate the
land. Now it seems that land needs to be purchased. If the Foundation is
now demanding money, uh...well we all know who runs the Foundation, don't
we?

I hope you'll be in a position soon to move this into the light of day.

Thanks,
Jim

regarding the hospital- there are still some hurdles to cross.

I have been penetrating the secrecy that has been going on about the
hospital issue- unfortunately there are some who have been in the
know that
have used this as a political tool instead of serving the best
interests of
our residents. this should have been accomplished months ago, but
with all
of the jockeying we are left with being held hostage again by hidden
agendas.

My discussions with some of the people who can move this project
forward
have been productive in the last two weeks and now it is a matter of
moving
things into a transparent accountable stage of discussion.

Craig