[StBernard] Bobby Jindal - da next popular governor

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 3 00:37:00 EDT 2007

"Just put these 2 together- Jidal's Rating- Ranked in the Bottom 2% of a
Class which has a 18 % Approval Rating !!!!!!!! You got to be Joking me.
NOW Congressman Jidal is Asking the Voters of Louisiana for a Promotion
with that kind of Scorecard !!!!!! --Robby."

Jer: Yep, Robby, we wouldn't joke on this popular "governor-2-Be". And ya
know, not only will he do fine when elected, but he'll excel as the most
effective, popular Republican ever to grace the halls of the governorship of
LA.

I CAN'T WAIT <SMILE>... Luv dat Kool-Aid <second smile>...

--jer--