[StBernard] Missing Emails

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 3 20:42:20 EDT 2007

I haven't seen any emails come from you so they have not been blocked by me.

It is possible that they were flagged as junk or spam emails by one of the
various filters that I use and got tossed into my junk mail folder.
Unfortunately, I have been getting an inordinate amount of spam lately (I
had 2,000, yes, two-thousand emails thrown at my server in the space of five
minutes several times over the past few weeks).

Be sure that your emails are being sent to any of these addresses:
Stbernard-owner at da-parish.com
stbernard at da-parish.com
westley at da-parish.com

If need be, goto my AskWestley site, http://www.askwestley.com, click on the
Ask Westley button, and send your email using the web form.

Westley