[StBernard] Boasso On Radio

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 5 23:45:34 EDT 2007

"Walter will be on the Garland Robinette show tomorrow at 2pm on WWL 870
Radio. --Robby"

Jer Responds:

In all reality, Robby, all WWL-TV needs is a tape recording from any of
Walter's soapbox speeches as people are hearing the same 4 sentences:

1. "Where is Bobby Jindal?" (paraphrased)
2. "I made my millions with Garden hose and a box of tide" (paraphrased)
3. "8 days in a boat" (paraphrased)
4. "Trimming down is going to be a huge task before the holidays" (joking
reality)

<smile> Of course, Walter has never mentioned the 4th sentence. However, it
would be proper if this happened to assure that his health will not be in
jeopardy (especially if he took up swimming for exercise instead of sitting
in a boat, washing soap off of containers and asking (dumb) questions about
Mr. Jinday who is playing the political game like it is supposed to as a
winning candidate in this hot race. (Hot, of course, because Mr. Jindal
seems to be smokin' his competition)<G>

Oh, just kiddin' folks. Always game here for humor when it is warranted in
order to break the boredom from the "Louisiana Axis of Powers" vs. Bobby
Jindal.

--jer--