[StBernard] For the Parish President

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 5 23:46:27 EDT 2007

"My vote goes to Craig also. I saw the debate Normand Robertson hosted and
Jr. is an idiot. He seemed untruthful and denied any responsibility for
anything. He actually had the nerve to blame Craig. He's full of B.S.
Please don't respond to me with any flack, people. That is my opinion and
I'm allowed to have it. He didn't come across well at all. Craig and Mr.
Serpas are the only ones that seem to have any sense. --Laurie"

Jer Responds: Well, St. Bernard does have 10% of its people who do not
believe an "idiot" refers to Junior.

(It might be we're referring to Pre-K'ers and those over 110 <G>..

'Kiddin', but jeez, itsn't it time to move on and find someone who will
rebuild St. Bernard's fortunes rather than JR'S? Time to retire, JR. New
blood is needed with lots of energy without a cane and crudeness as a
quality. <smile>..

--jer--