[StBernard] Man and Woman of the Year

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 5 23:56:38 EDT 2007

Congratulations Polly Boudreaux. It is about time you
receive some recognition for your tremendous work in
the parish. I have followed you for many years
through the St. Bernard School system and Clerk of
Council. It has been my pleasure knowing you and
admiring all you do for your children and the
community. Renee Cady