[StBernard] Mr Campagna's RV Rental

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 6 00:34:19 EDT 2007

Craig

Just like the illegal concrete truck weigh station on Jacob Drive, our
current administration is making agreements which compromise our residential
neighborhoods.

We were able to have the Parish CAO issue a Cease and Desist Order February
26, 2007 for an illegal trailer park, and yet the property owner is still
allowed to continue to bring in trailers to rent spaces.

Below is a copy of the letter forwarded today. If at all possible, could we
discuss this next week. We need yet another partnership to preserve our
residential neighborhood and implement the necessary solution and obvious
plan of action.

Suzanne