[StBernard] Gubernatorial Opponents Mock Jindal During Louisiana Debate In New Orleans

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 6 00:43:21 EDT 2007

">Fickle? People are not as stupid as you paint them. They know a decent...

"I didn't say they were stupid. (You do a marvelous job of putting your
words in others' mouths.) I said voters can be fickle. And they can be.
Who knows; some of his weaker supporters could decide if he can't debate his
opponents how effective a leader will he be? --jIM"

"Jim, whether the word came out or "painting" (which is done with the stroke
of a pen, brush, or attitude), this Jindal guy is going to show his strength
in leadership beyond your wildest imagination. Voters again, (in a painted
sense of the expression) are very intelligent walks of life. In all
probability, they have already formed their opinion. What seems like a
"jail-break" vs. Mr. Jindal is actually lending sympathy to a man that
already needs no sympathy to reach the summit of his run for governorship.

Mr. Jindal is shocking his opponents into a "neutrality" corner and the best
exhibition I've seen in 40 yrs. AND, he doesn't need a taser or stun-gun to
do the job in the competition. It's incredible how he's cool and collected!

I'm yet waiting for Mr. Georges to come around as conservative. If he
doesn't, it's going to be a political massacre, it appears. Bobby will do a
fine job as governor (I just wish I didn't see him supported so much by Mr.
Stephens <I suppose he doesn't know the man that well, but his strategy is
to have somebody from da parish who has power to bypass Mr. Boasso and vote
for Bobby. <G>

As Sonny and Cher once sang, "Da beat(en) goes on, da beat goes on..."
<smile>

--jer--