[StBernard] debate exchange

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 6 22:45:04 EDT 2007

"I looked at all the University Hospitals across the weenie (eh, Louisiana"
--Walter Boasso.

Well, I used a "scream-o'meter on the applause from both and Mr. Boasso came
in second <even though the moderator asked for applause be held until after
the debate.

Poor Bobby? If you're betting on WB, the debates seem to be playing a huge
toll on his demeaner. One can hear it in the quivering of his voice, his
decision making, the psychological "filtering" which enables clear thinking,
and so forth.

Poor Walt. He really should stay with the Senator ship (which somehow has a
curse on that position considering it's lost because of WB's run for the
governorship and now, Joey Difatta removing himself from the race. Someone
must have stuck a pin in Mr. Boasso's image because it's been a while since
we've seen the position cursed (almost to a damnation) <G>. But seriously
folks, how can anyone take the anonymous DEB seriously but rather as a
ditched effort and desperation to pull out all stops when at the end of
their rope. Some would consider the election a given for the front runner.

Mr. Jindal, Deb, can handle the best (and dare I say "biggest" challenger,
whether it's Shrek or any of the Axis of Evils running a mud-slinging
contest that hasn't been seen since the 1969 mud-wrestling event between Big
Momma Shimmie and Loose Lil' <smile>...

Hey, but thanks for providing the link. I got to see fireworks and blatant
lies in one 10 minute sittin'..

--jer--