[StBernard] Kenner or Boasso - Kenner!!!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 11 21:39:50 EDT 2007

You know, Dave, some would say that they're "sick 'n tired" of hearing Mr.
Bossy's 'sick and tired' approach. <g>

But, seriously, isn't everyone in the race, sick and tired? Aren't all
voters sick and tired of being sick and tired about them being sick and
tired? IN addition, you can expect the Axis of Evil 3 to pull out all stops
(nothing indeed, is beneath them in campaign ethics) as the election neighs.
And with the 3 comes "divide and expire" rather than the political "divide
and conquer" sharing votes among them to the end.

Btw, like you, I must have played Sick and Tired as a musician 200 times
when it was popular. Most know him for "Land of 1000 Dances" as well
(pre-Cannibal and the Headhunters of the latter '60's.

--jer-

When Chris Kenner sang "Sick and Tired" in 1957 I hadn't heard that phrase
used so often until Boasso started wearing it out.
He's sick and tired of the rich and powerful running the state.HUH?!?!? Has
he checked his bank account and "the man in the mirror" lately?
He's sick and tired of big insurance companies. Why didn't he get sick and
tired of LA Citizens Fair Plan which was created by the Commissioners Office
many years ago?Their dirty deeds have now been exposed.
When asked about the state budget he said he would have to review it when he
took office. WHY?!?!? He voted on the last 4 state budgets.
Now we see in the Southeastern poll that Jindal is at 46%, Boasso at 10%,
Georges at 9% and Campbell at 6% with 29% undecided. Boasso needs to back
off of the idea that if there is a runoff he'll be in it with Jindal. The
other two are not that far behind with the undecided 29% looming not far in
the background.
Thanks,
David J