[StBernard] www.wendyquillin.com

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 11 21:40:26 EDT 2007

"Make the Clerk¡¦s office user friendly, efficient, convenient,
technologically advanced and professional"

After recent dealings with the current Clerk's office trying to retrieve
records, if I still lived in the Parish, I would definitely vote for you on
this promise alone!! Aside from the "moodiness", the clerk's office needs
to arrive in the present---it needs updating. There should be a convenient
way to order copies of records online. I am all for you Wendy!

Michelle