[StBernard] Alley cats&lt;br&gt;<br>

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 16 21:06:42 EDT 2007

Syl,

There were a bunch of hedges in that garden and if I remember correctly,
weeding the garden wasn't bad but we never had to re-plant that garden
because we moved to a new house on the next street the winter we put it
down. I guess we could have just pulled it up to do re-planting and then
put it back down and put the mulch back on top. We haven't had to do it yet
with this garden and I hope I never have to.

wq