[StBernard] Georges Debate Watching Party Thursday at Headquarters

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 16 21:07:50 EDT 2007

October 15, 2007

Dear Supporter,

The primary election is right around the corner, and were in over-drive! The
campaign continues to gain traction at phenomenal speed, and were confident
of Johns place in a run-off. The final debate is on Thursday the 18th, and
we would like to invite you to join us at campaign headquarters for a debate
watching party.

John has consistently stood out from the other candidates by rising above
the partisan bickering, with a solid plan and answers to the questions at
hand. We would love for you to come watch with us, and support our candidate
for governor. Pizza, soft drinks and good company will be on hand!

Debate Watching Party
Thursday, October 18
5:30pm 7:00pm
Campaign Headquarters
2644 N. Causeway Blvd
Metairie

Please let me know ASAP by email or phone if you are planning to attend. We
have limited space at HQ, and we also need to make sure we have enough
refreshments for everyone! If you have any questions or require additional
information, please dont hesitate to call me. Thanks again for your support!
Together we will Change Louisiana!

Sincerely,

Heather Malveaux
Volunteer Coordinator
(504) 832-3177 Hq
(504) 450-1590 Cell

ELECTION DAY: THIS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20TH