[StBernard] Torres' trash company

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 18 08:14:27 EDT 2007

You're right. Then after everyone gets a gander at the problem this entails,
he/she will remember every graft-taking, political-seat abusing and the
ignorance each portraits either in dragging the situation on, or completely
ignoring the plight of parish citizens who have to endure the misery.

Remember these charming officials on election day and vote the rascals out
who are responsible (for nothing). It appears their mindset of "they don't
pay me enough to get involved here" is obvious and warrants discharge from
their high seat in government.

If we cannot trust an elected official to move on these perils, they won't
earn the trust of voters on election day.

To the Torres: A fruit never falls far from its tree. It's becoming obvious
that a political unknown be preferred to electing a dynasty, knowing what is
going on behind the scenes.

--jer-