[StBernard] Vote Walter Boasso #2 ToDAY

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 20 06:03:26 EDT 2007

Team Boasso: "We also want to remind you that you are invited to Walter's
Election Night
Party. Come and join us watch the election results roll in. It will be a
great opportunity to celebrate Walter's success and all your hard work."

****JER: Geez, may I make a suggestion? Throw a party in St. Bernard Parish
(without any election-related theme) and allow St. Bernardians an
opportunity to have a good time once again when there's no partying parade
for a couple of months yet <smile>>. When the tally's known, Walter may have
to cancel the happy experience and substitute a more somber one anyhow.

We still believe all those millions could have been allocated to help his
community. Ten Thousand Dollars for each household living in the parish
would have gone a long ways to recovery. That's the reality of this sad
state of affairs.

--jer-