[StBernard] Georges Wins Final Debate, Endorsed by Fielkows, Embarks on Statewide Tour - Now over.

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 20 06:02:37 EDT 2007

Georges won da debate? Georges was the most annoying, heckling candidate on
the forum? All had answers, and no clear winner. It was low key (in
exception that Georges kept getting reprimanded for bashing Jindal at every
opportunity instead of addressing the questions (issues).

Also, to get Fielkow's endorsement is about as null as Jindal getting
Chocolate City's Nagin's endorsement. (Jindal doesn't need it, want it or
can use negative people who as liberals will place all their votes on one of
the 3 or more liberals in the race for governor. I suppose we can say that
if Georges or one of the other Axis of Evil 3 didn't have Jindal on their
lips that evening, they would have little to say.

Boasso seemed lost in thought (probably burn-out from attack ads and trying
to catch his breath from walking up on the podium <chuckle, but kiddin').
The bulldog, Campbell, eh...nevermind, he doesn't count in this race anyhow
<smile>..

Good luck to all candidates, but better fortune to the new governor, Jindal.
More of a clean campaign than the others, but have fought back more than he
did in the past election vs. Blanco, which many say he lost because of he
seemed more of a mouse by not replying to attacks. This time he's been much
different (and needs to) because as Governor, he's going to be challenged
from all sides.

Georges can go back to da table and count his 100 million (aka Ebenezer
Scrooge), Walter can take his box of Purex and start cleaning again from
scratch to recover his 6 million spent on the election (when it could have
aided a lot of hurt St. Bernardians), and Campbell (well, who cares because
neither of them would divulge his wealth totals). We can only imagine
Campbell back on horseback riding the bottom land fields (aka Bonanza's
C-wright).

--jer--