[StBernard] Election Results

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 22 22:30:02 EDT 2007

Yes John,

This was an anti Jr. vote but we had an excellent alternative in this
particular race. We were very fortunate. We had the best of both worlds on
this one. Craig is going to make a really good pres. and he's going to win
the run off. It's a shame we didn't have the same choices in the sheriff's
race. This was also an anti Stephens vote, I believe, and it's a shame that
the sheriff had one of his supporters challenge Barry Bernadas' residence.
We all know that Sheriff Stephens doesn't spend most of his time in his
parish home, but one of his other homes. If we had had Mr. Bernadas on the
ballot, we would have had another good alternative instead of the lesser of
two evils.

Laurie

> "...At the time of this writing, I've seen Craig Taffaro put the hurt on

> bigboy, JR. Whoa, I certainly see the mandate here is for new, young blood

> with vision."

> Jer,

> Nothing against Craig, but I think any candidate with some name

recognition