[StBernard] Thanks to Walter Boasso for running for Governor..amanwith Courage

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 24 23:06:21 EDT 2007

Yeah, you are right and Edwards was itching to get back in at that time.

I *do* hope he's able to massage some egos or whatever to work with the
Ledge. He has to do a bit of that to get things through the legislature,
although he can certainly argue he has a mandate from the voters.

I do think his first step as guv-elect was a bad one. I heard he's gonna
contract out all state government to call centers in Mumbai (Bombay).
<smile>

Jim

Jim,

Possible, but as you presume, highly unlikely. Jindal if he tried
couldn't
be a much of a dud as Roemer, and besides, a majore reason to what
brought
Roemer down was the Edwards faction working 4 years to get back at
him.
That's not going to be the case here.

John