[StBernard] Thanks to Walter Boasso for running forGovernor..amanwith Courage

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 25 22:53:52 EDT 2007

Then again, if any of the call centers have personnel as responsible,
reliable, honest, spiritual/religious, considerate, caring, energetic,
efficient, dependable, effective, and customer gratifying..

--it has to be improvement from allowing "good ol' boys", cronyism,
dishonest, irresponsible, non-spiritual, not-considerate, non-caring,
lethargic, inefficient, undependable, ineffectiveness, and complaint-prone
puppets in positions they cannot handle, won't take pride in, and will beef
up the pork in state government!!

I'll take all the above to what would have happened had the liberals taken
control of our government dollars!! We're going to see corruption come to a
screeching halt soon and it just won't be in the New Orleans area. The FBI
have begun investigations throughout the New Orleans and St. Bernard area
and will branch out throughout the state in an effort to work with local and
state agencies to "clean up Dodge City!"

I hope so. I want any liberal or conservative lawbreakers on the end of a
(gulp) --rope. (no racist attitudes intended, but figuratively).. <smile>.
We've got to call in Mr. Clean if this administration can't stop corruption,
I suppose. ;^)

--jer--