[StBernard] For Craig

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 1 22:13:44 EDT 2007

Craig: I previously contacted Public Works about light outages, and within
a few days, half of them were working. Unfortunately, several days later,
the light facing 3817 Corinne Avenue went out again. (The other side stayed
lit.)

There is still no light pole (and conseuently no light) in the neutral
ground adjacent 3620 Corinne Avenue. The light pole on the neutral ground
accross from 33 Corinne Avenue is"severely bent", and both lights are out.

Last, there is a working light pole in the neutral ground adjacnt 3520
Corinne Avene, but it is severly bent and could become a safety hazard
should we have another Cat 3 storm or worse. There is also a working light
at the subdivision entrance that is missing the cover globe, which causes
it to stay on sometimes. I'd rather that than no light, but I hate to see
money wasted.

Congrats on the magnificient showing in the primary. I look forward to
seeing higher numers this next go around, provided everyone gets out to
vote.

JFR