[StBernard] Cybersecurity 101

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 5 20:14:09 EST 2007

Jim,

AdAware and Spybot Search and Destroy, both do the same thing, as well as
Microsoft's Windows Defender. The problem with spyware is that you are at
the mercy of each vendor as to what is considered spyware and what isn't.
Also, some do a better job of detecting and removing different types of
spyware.

The only way to be covered is to use all three of them. Major pain, but
necessary evil.

Westley