[StBernard] Bianca

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 5 20:55:34 EST 2007

Bianca,I know someone who may know where Glenn Diaz is living. I sent them
an e-mail and am waiting for a response (they are frequently out of the
country). I know he is not practing law at this time and don't know if he is
still in La. and also don't know if he lost all his records. I saw him a
couple of months ago at a funeral in Chalmette, but didn't talk to him for
very long. I will post my contact info if I hear how he can be contacted.
cabowabo in Metairie but missing St. Bernard