[StBernard] Using Insured Licensed St. Bernard Contractors

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 8 21:56:31 EST 2007

In an attempt to utilize a St. Bernard Parish WC insured and licensed cement
contractor to provide a written estimate and perform the work to
remove/replace a driveway I contacted Accurate Concrete Inc.. They
advertised that they did residential driveways. I originally contacted them
several months ago to provide the estimate requested by Murphy Oil's
insurance claims group. I even called Warren Campagna to ask for a
recommended source. The key is they must have Workman's Compensation
insurance and be licensed.
After several weeks of hearing nothing, I contacted them again stating that
I was not shopping a price I needed someone to not only provide the cost of
the job but to perform the work. The gentleman on the phone stated he would
see where I was on their schedule and would have someone call back. Guess
they are picking and choosing their jobs and concentrating on the commercial
work.
As of now I have not heard one word from this company. I told them that
scheduling the actual work wasn't a priority but providing the cost for the
insurance company was.
I finally had to go out the parish.
So much for attempting to do business with a St. Bernard contractor.
jdolese