[StBernard] Fun with politics - OBAMA

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 10 09:44:53 EST 2007

Yeah, and some choices the liberals have for top candidates which could
impact America and St. Bernard Parish. But, their choices totally define the
direction of our Christian Nation: Down!

We won't discuss "Bill-ery" Clinton (or the "two-4-one" deal into the white
house (which by default should be painted away from "purity white".

Let's go right to Mr. Barack HUSSEIN Obama:

Well, beside his middle name giving away it all away,

http://mediamatters.org/items/200612200005

--we can discuss the man and his profile:

1. Former Civil Rights lawyer--Oooh,..here comes a reparations bill to give
large sums to every black in the U.S.

2. Kenyan-American - Ooops, more of #1.

3. Makes Slick-Willie more like Willy-Wonker.

4. Mother has a pattern-lifestyle of marrying foreign students.

5. He used alcohol, marijuana, and cocaine during his teenage years, Obama
writes, to "push questions of who I was out of my mind." ("Out of his
mind???")

6. Initiated a law to monitor racial profiling by requiring police to record
the race of drivers they stopped. Obama writes: "That my father looked
nothing like the people around me-that he was black as pitch, my mother
white as milk.. (Now we know why we can't identify a perpetrator properly!)

7. "After describing his maternal grandfather's experiences as a World War
II veteran".. (Well, you certainly don't expect his Paternal grandfather
from Africa to have served for the U.S. And if it were possible, the
grandfather, Father and Obama would be painting the walls of buildings with
anti-war symbols and carrying signs denigrating the efforts of the soldiers
serving while the war was still being gauged.

8. "We worship an awesome God in the Blue States" (What??? In Chapter 6 of
his book, titled "Faith," Obama writes that he "was not raised in a
religious household." He describes his mother, raised by non-religious
parents, as detached from religion, yet "in many ways the most spiritually
awakened person that I have ever known." He describes his Kenyan father as
"raised a Muslim," but a "confirmed atheist" by the time his parents met,
and his Indonesian step-father as "a man who saw religion as not
particularly useful. (Hussein, Black Muslim-based and a firm supporter of
the millions of Muslim-faith in America? There's discussions with alleged
support by the millions of America's Muslims. Do they plan on voting for
Obama. It's a possible choice that is more certain than any Republican
presidential runner?).

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama#Personal_life