[StBernard] taffaro video

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 10 09:45:46 EST 2007

I was vomiting after hearing this taped message, complete with a chain
smoker coughing in the background <smile>..

Well, actually, I laughed so hard, I was physically upset to my stomach <g>.

This taped message is about sincere as JR promising he'll clean up St.
Bernard Parish. Besides being butt-ugly and could eat corn through a picket
fence (with enough space between her front teeth allowing her to get the job
done), it's obvious the reverse was more likely: Craig was propositioned by
this unearthly woman seeking compensation for Craig turning her advances
down!

IMHO, she flatters herself to believe anyone but her husband (if there is
such a person <perhaps the chain cougher?) would want to make a pass for
her. I found her totally incredible as her tape was so conveniently lost in
Katrina (which if that important, would have been sure to carry it along on
her person <perhaps in her cleavage she humbly mentions?), and if "he said,
she said" is the case, could have connived a much more elaborate scenario.

Why Craig would want this "lady" is beyond me. I'm no Craig supporter per
se, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt to him because this woman is full
of "sour grapes" for something and perhaps a turn-down or any support-loss
case would justify her anger. I've seen these types of vindictive people and
it certainly appears she's got some ax to grind, (complete with monetary
compensation seeking-thrill).

A former drug addict? Whooooooooo. Go figure the type. BTW, I'd have the
same opinion if I were of the female persuasion. It's not a man-thing. Just
a man's opinion here. I wouldn't trust her with a lie-detector sheet of
paper, nor with any degree of faith-based bibles.

--jer--