[StBernard] taffaro video

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 12 20:59:33 EST 2007

Nah Westley; don't worry about gay guys going straight. Just remember what
Wendy Vitter *said* she'd do if David did anything like Clinton did. Must
have just been talk. If you cheat, hide the knives, shears and gardening
tools!

Jim

But appearances do matter. And in a case with sexual allegations, I
think
they take on greater importance.

I know I am amazed at the women that the likes of Jimmy Swaggert and
Hugh
Grant chose to have their external affairs with. I'm nowhere near
the level
of popularity these two were ever at, but I have promised my wife
this:
Should I ever cheat on her, the person I would do it with would turn
a gay
guy straight.

Just look at the Lewinsky affair. Compare Monica to Hillary, we all
know
why Bill did it.

Westley