[StBernard] taffaro video

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 12 21:05:56 EST 2007

This is why many decent citizens will never run for political office, and it
is a shame, because we want good people like Craig to be in positions of
leadership. Most good people know that not only will there be tedious
attempts to try and find any mistakes or bad decisions that they've made
since the day they were born, but also, desperate, unconscionable political
foes will find ways to slander and falsely accuse them, trying to create
doubt to their good character. Not many are willing to put themselves or
their families through this kind of jauntlet, and because of this, it is a
great loss for all our communities.

I, for one, prefer to look at the good works of Craig Taffaro and let them
speak for him and his good character. We know the likes of Junior......

Michelle