[StBernard] More Negatives on Craig

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 13 21:55:25 EST 2007

Westley
received a letter in the mail today addressed to me with the name that I'm
registered to vote from a Brendan Hendrix, Po box Chalmette.
On the fact of the envelope in bold blue print is
"TAKE THE NEXT STEP"
with other references to the youtube video.

Inside the envelope is a two page copy of the results of a voice lie
detector test from the consultants that administered.

Now I ask?
Who paid for all the printing cost for both the letter and envelopes and the
postage which is a first class mail us postage paid permit no. 665 New
Orleans, La.

If all of you supporting Craig don't get out and vote this Saturday you need
to sever all ties with out Parish. Even if you have to drive in to do so.

Jill Dolese