[StBernard] Junior vs Taffaro

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 13 21:54:13 EST 2007

Every time I see a forum on the Parish President's race or read an article
in the Times Picayune it is the same thing over and over. Junior says that
everything will start in 2 weeks, well I have heard him say that for 10
weeks now. A Hospital in 2 weeks, sewerage in 2 weeks etc. The trucks were
supposed to be off the streets according to JUNIOR but there are not, I see
them everyday and he loves to say 85% of the pump stations are repaired.
Where? What 85%?

Then my favorite one is that he is for recreation, he made a deal to lease
HANNAN for recreation. Well great, do you plan on working on the facility
sometime this year or wait for the next election?

I have had enough, Craig Taffaro needs to get a chance to right our ship or
my wife will be sending us packing for a new city/state.

Shawn