[StBernard] The (gulp!) -- R-Word!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 14 22:05:52 EST 2007

"Black people can use the N-Word in a fond and "brotherly" way to
each other. Such as "there's my N-Word", much like homie or home boy was
used in the past. How did we get on this subject?" --Laurie.

Jer Responds:

Whattttt???? Since when are we permitting someone at all to "blaspheme" one
another under a "civilized" society and jail others for a similar
denegation?

Again if we as a society are going to start banning "sticks and stones"
attitudes toward one culture, it must be banned in its entirety--even to we
ourselves saying it to one another. There is NO case allowable, for example
to use a word such as MF in one case and condemn it in another. In the same
vein, using a disgraceful word, must mean it's disgraceful by one and to
anyone.

Otherwise, we rule it's allowable and all must use it. There are no
exceptions to the rule of law. It must be applicable across the board. Under
NO circumstances must blacks use a black term, white term, Mexican term or
Chinese term and be allowed to use it to one another or to any other
culture. Failure to enforce it equally and equitably would mean one culture
has favoritism over any other.

If this sounds ludicrous, it certainly is. However, no one under that
idiotic condition of political correctness gets impunity and goes unscathed.
Fairness is and should be applied.

It's entirely more cruel to avoid using "Sticks 'n stones can break my
bones" than try to figure out why everyone is not allowed to name-call. How
da hell did this planet become so moronic?

--jer--

I knew what the N-Word was before and now I know what the R-Word is.
Thankfully I don't know what all these other ABC-Words are! HA-HA!! Don't
tell me. I do think redneck could be an insult if used that way by someone
that was not a redneck. Just like the N-Word can be used by black people to
each other, but white people cannot say it to a black person or it would be
an insult. Black people can use the N-Word in a fond and "brotherly" way to