[StBernard] Brendan Hendrix -distributor of lie detector letter

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 15 20:34:29 EST 2007

I got this piece of garbage letter today from Brendan Hendrix. Let me tell
you my thoughts on what could just as easily have happened in this case.
This woman went to counseling with Craig Taffaro and propositioned him so
she could keep her child. He turned her down and refused to say what she
wanted him to say and instead he did what was in the best interest of the
child. She lost her child to her sister and got herself a lawyer to try to
get her child back. Anyone who has ever been involved in a lawsuit, or who
has even see one on tv, knows you can get an "expert" to say anthing you
want them to say as long as you pay them. I'm sure the other side of
counsel could have found their own "expert" to say she was not truthful.
This is just speculation on my part to show that no one really knows this
story and if Craig was not prosecuted or charged with anything, I believe
him to be innocent. It is not as easy as you may think to have your child
taken away. I am in the process of becoming a foster parent and it takes a
lot, I mean a lot, to have your child taken away. Way too much as far as I
am concerned.

Laurie