[StBernard] The (gulp!) -- R-Word!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 16 18:29:28 EST 2007

"I'm not saying it's right or politically correct. But it is what it is. It
ain't right but it's how it is." --Laurie.

**Jer Responds: Yes, if anyone has become a minority in our communities, it
is the white guy. Take Santa Claus in our Malls, for example. Da po' dude
can no longer laugh with a "ho, ho, ho" for retaliation for doing so. For
many centuries, Santa laughed with a hardy ho, ho, ho!!

Now, he can no longer laugh as a white dude. We can certainly blame the
black dudes in da hood whom is responsible for "underwear display", using
terms for hussies names like 'ho' and bitc% which removes very safe laughter
to its lowest denomination that street tramps be affiliated with Santa's (as
well as anyone who coins his/her laughter to the H-Word, and I said Ho, ho,
ho to dat!

When America allows minorities cultures rule America's lifestyles, folklore,
traditions, children's hopes and aspirations/dreams and our way of life,
something is very seriously wrong and most certainly dangerous to the real
civil liberties being infringed upon.

For instance, I've been called "cracker" more times than Nabisco. Even when
being stabbed in an attack by a group of minorities, I was called a "cracker
MF (PLEASE, fill in da blanks here), "determined to live". I survived, but
knew if anything that could be tolerated, it was the brutality I and many
men and woman face on a daily basis in intimidation from rape, beatings,
robberies, or otherwise.. Certainly, I would have accepted racists remarks
(if a choice could be made) to a criminal mugging by any means.

How many minorities were arrested, lost their jobs, been banned from more
Rap recordings, been sent to prison for showing his drawers, etc. to date
for breaking laws geared toward all in comparison? How is it that these
"Americans" get impunity, never facing racist attitudes? Why are only the
majority pin-pointed for name-calling? How has it ever gotten to this point?
How many are intimidated out of sports, entertainment and other now
majority-owned fields of life where huge sums of money should be available
to all and hardly is so?

So, to Santa, ho, ho, ho sir all you want. If you want to smile at my young
granddaughter and ho, ho, ho, she won't be offended? She'll be thrilled to
hear your jolly voice watching your belly roll like Jello. Santa, I believe
she'll be more hurt if you Ha, Ha, Ha with her believing you're laughing at
something she's wearing, or because she's scared to sit on a stranger's lap.
Santa, you're no stranger personified. You've all the children have as a
positive institution aimed at children's love of toys, fantasy and happy
memories!

There is NO political correctness, Laurie. Only compassion, respect, caring,
courtesy and lead by fine example.

--jer--