[StBernard] Planning Commission<br>

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 16 22:56:23 EST 2007

ddk

How would conditional use changes be handled differently if our community
adopted the SMART code? If, say perhaps an R1 property owner applied for a
two year conditional use of undeveloped R1 land for a trailer park?

I may be wrong, but with the SMART code, do we lose the process of TWO
public hearings; one with the planning commission and one with the Council
having final vote?

Are there now certain variances that have public hearing with the Planning
Commission having final (and only) vote? (i.e., subdivision of land without
zoning change?)

Thanks,
SJK