[StBernard] Election Results

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 18 09:40:12 EST 2007

Jer,

I think Stephens was re-elected because Larry Landry is not a viable
candidate. Had Barry been able to stay in the race, he probably would have
won easily.

Landry has too much baggage of his own and people would rather have the
devil they know instead of the unknown devil.

Remember, Landry was found guilty of showing favoritism while a Justice of
the Peace. The only thing we have on Stephens is stories. Until someone
can pin him down or he is challenged by a viable candidate, he will continue
to be re-elected.

I would vote for Stephens over Landry any day.

Westley