[StBernard] Election Results

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 18 09:41:06 EST 2007

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S Mr. President!!

Of course I saw on WWL on the internet that Junior says he's laid all the
ground work for you so I guess you should have an easy four years, right?
LOL!

Jim

And, I hope something can be done legally about that Brendan Hendrix mess.
There should be a lesson sent loud and clear about that type of trash.

Parish President - Craig Taffaro
Sheriff - Jack Stephens
State Rep 103 - Reed Henderson
Council A - Ray Lauga
Council B - George Cavignac
Constable, Justice of the Peace Ward A - Mitchell Perkins

For Jefferson Parish Sheriff, Newell Normand is leading with 91%
with 125 of
268 precincts reporting.